Birdsville Adventure Tours strongly advises you to take out travel insurance… it’s well worth the peace of mind.
All tour schedules are arranged ahead of time.
- Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveller after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
If confirmed standard departure tour bookings are cancelled, the following refunds apply:
Cancellation made within
- 1 month prior to departure Non refundable
- 4-6 Weeks prior to departure 25% of total purchase amount refundable - $45.00 booking fee
- 6-8 weeks prior to departure 50% of total purchase amount refundable - $45.00 booking fee
- 8+ weeks prior to departure 75% of total purchase amount refundable - $45.00 booking fee
All cancellations must be made directly with Birdsville Adventure Tours – not with external tour providers.
In the instance that Birdsville Adventure Tours is forced to cancel any booked tour, any prior tour payments can be carried over as credit and re-booked within 12 months of original purchase.
Birdsville Adventure Tours operate in all weather, though reserves the right to alter or amend an itinerary if circumstances occur.
How to cancel a reservation
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal/over-the-phone request or voicemail. Please email us at email@example.com and provide your cancellation request in writing.
Any changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting an online booking 30 days before the tour departs will be subject to a minimum $45.00 amendment fee (per change).
The following constitute as an amendment to a tour:
- Change of departure date
- Change of pick up time or location
- Changing Tour
- Changing Guest Name
- Changing itinerary
- Removing/Replacing a Guest
- Adding/Replacing a Guest